Sunday 26 June 2011

Winners Challenge 9

Evening all sorry for the delay with the winners

Thanks to all that entered our Father's Day Challenge, there was some great creations! It was another tough choice for Top 3!

But before that on to our Random.org winners 


No. 61 - Laney
wins the wee £10 voucher for One Stop Card Crafts
and
No. 90 - Gemma
wins the Digital Images from Karen's Doodles

Well done!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your prize sorted out!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky



Well done, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, I'm sorry you all cant be winners!!
Pop back later today for the New Challenge and another fab wee prize up for grabs

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

4 comments:

Laney said...

Wow!! What a fabulous surprise!!
made my day..thanks
hugs
laney

Sue B said...

Ooh what a nice surprise! I made Top 3! Thank you, I will proudly display my badge!

Hugs Sue B xx

coops said...

ooo wow, thanks ladies for picking my card as one of your top 3.
huge congrats to the lucky winners and other top 3 ladies ;D

xx coops xx

Khristen said...

Congrats, winners! Great creations!! Hope to see you all in our current challenge :)