Sunday 7 August 2011

Winners Challenge 12

Hi all

Thanks to all that entered our "Surprise" theme Challenge! We had some great entrants and lovely "surprises"!

But before that on to our Random.org winner


Well done!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your prize sorted out!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky



Well done, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, I'm sorry you all cant be winners!!
Pop back later today for the New Challenge and another fab wee prize up for grabs

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

2 comments:

LaJanette said...

Thanks for picking me as one of the Top 3; I have taken the badge and added it to my blog:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Nina said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of he top 3. I`m proud and happy :)
Hugs, Nina.