Sunday 21 August 2011

Challenge 14 - Colour Theme

Hello my lovelies
Thank you to everyone that entered our last lil Challenge! The creations were utterly stunning!

Now this fortnight we have a Challenge with a twist!! Something a little "Zingy" for you all to try


Ohhhh doesnt it look bright!!
Yes we have a little colour challenge for you all to try!

"LEMON, LIME AND ORANGE"

We want to see summery, bright creations this time! Just before the British summer disappears and we all still getting ready for the cold, we thought a bright Challenge would warm you all up! As usual you dont need to enter just a card, it can be anything from a notebook page to an altered sardine tin!! Anything goes here as long as it fits the theme!

We're lucky to have another fab sponsor this time and a fab lil prize for the winner!!

"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

And the fab Prize for the wee winner is a $10.00 voucher for their store

Well worth an entry if I do say so myself!!!

The Design Team were lucky enough to be given some lovely little Digi Images to use on their creations and give you all some inspiration!
__________________________________________________

Using Rainbow Magic Silhouettes from Stitchy Bear Digital Images


Using Rainbow Magic Silhouettes from Stitchy Bear Digital Images


using steamfunk fairy from stitchy bear 


using Hangin' Out by Stitchy Bear

Using Flight of Fantasy Fairy Silhouette


Using Tattoos and Feathers






Using Flight of Fantasy Silhouette from Stitchy Bear

Mags






Using Steampunk fairy from Stitchy Bear.


Using Fairy Moon Silhouette From Stitchy Bear






Wowsers!! They were bright weren't they??
Remember just add your name below in the Linky to enter and hopefully you will be in the running for a fab wee prize form our Sponsor! Good Luck everyone!
Hugs Dream Valley xxx




1 comment:

RoseC said...

Ahhh...lovely inspiration from the design team, as always. Thanks. ~ Rose